Our scheme secretaries make sure everything is in place that trustees need by:
- Helping to meet the scheme’s key milestones
- Managing projects, including scheme wind-ups, as required
- Liaising with third parties such as accountants, scheme auditors and other advisers
- Providing guidance on regulatory documentation
- Taking care of meeting preparation, minuting and actions.
We’ll spot issues and regulatory duties that trustees may miss, especially if their day-to-day work lies outside pensions.