We provide a range of services in relation to share-based payments to help companies with employee share schemes.
We can support share-based payments by
- Producing a fair valuation on your share scheme. This will tell the company how much money to account for the scheme. We will consider all relevant factors, including investment trends.
- Discussing and explaining the underlying assumptions and how they affect the valuation
- Complying with the relevant standards, principally FRS 102, the UK equivalent of the IFRS 2 international accounting standard
- Identifying the right model to use – Black-Scholes, binominal or Monte-Carlo
- Preparing the disclosures required by the accounting standards
- Calculating the likely cash cost of the share awards.