Our dedicated public service pension team provide all the support you need to implement the McCloud remedy.
We help public sector employers, scheme administrators, trade unions and other affected parties to navigate the complexity of McCloud remedy work.
- Guidance on supporting scheme members – We deliver training and guidance for people responsible for supporting members through the decision process.
- Support for members – We deliver education and support for members affected by the McCloud remedy. We can deliver this support as individual or group sessions, and through employer or member representatives, as required.
- Guidance for administrators – We give administrators clear information on technical remedy issues, including process implementation and quality assurance.
- Support for trade unions – We can work with trade unions to support the orderly delivery of the remedy.
- Training and advice to stakeholders – We help support oversight of the remedy and effective governance.