Your provider’s website is likely to offer useful tips on reducing energy bills. Also, try these sites:
Financial wellbeing and the cost of living crisis
To help you and your colleagues manage your money during the cost of living crisis, our financial wellbeing team has put together a package of useful resources:
- A video with tips on how to cope in a world of rising costs, focusing on key areas where you can save money including energy and household spending
- A list of supportive organisations and useful websites
- A downloadable action plan to put you in control of your money, step by step.
Get into good financial habits at this important time – with some great money management tips.
Tips for managing your money during the cost of living crisis
This 20-minute video will help you manage your finances by taking you through three areas:
- How to reduce your energy bills – tips for reducing usage, plus government help for both working and non-working households
- Tips on managing your money to make it stretch a bit further – covering essentials such as food, insurance, car fuel, as well as other non-essential costs
- Where to go to get help if you’re struggling to make ends meet – websites offering more tips and organisations that can offer support.
Where to go for further help and support
How to reduce energy bills
Pension one-to-ones are valuable not just for those approaching retirement but for younger people as well. By fine-tuning their pensions at that stage, they can retire earlier. Planning ahead can mean the difference between travelling the world and relying on food banks.
– Julie Cridland, Employee Experience Lead, Aster Group
Find out more about our financial wellbeing services
Download our financial wellbeing brochure.